Any other privacy notices that might be provided by KAZO REAL ESTATES LTD to its customers’ at the point data collection should be read in association with this notices and are complemented by the privacy notice.
Administrator Status and Details
Regarding the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), KAZO REAL ESTATES LTD is the data administrator of the collection or processing of the customers’ data and any enquiry regarding the methodology of the collection and process of the data should be addressed to the following contact details:
Name: Vyron Christoforou, Managing Director
Postal Code: 122A Georgiou Griva Digeni Street, 3101, Neapolis, Limassol, Cyprus.
Using KAZO REAL ESTATES LTD Website, automatically clients consent to the subject policy.
Your personal data that is collected, processed and stored by KAZO REAL ESTATES LTD, is directly provided to us by you as the user of this website, through enquiring regarding our services or goods/products that we promote and advertise in this website. This applies for every user of the website, including without limitation customers, tenants, buyers, suppliers, landlords and owners.
All website users are considered as an identifiable person and any personal information that is been collected, processed and stored covers any information which relates with the customer. Types of information that may include are exemplified below:
- a. Identification Information may contain forenames, maiden & last name, gender, marital status, date of birth and username or similar identifier.
- b. Contact Information may contain home or work address, email address, personal or job title position, telephone or mobile numbers, invoicing or purchase order.
- c. Technical Information may contain time zone settings and location, browser type and version, internet protocol (IP) address, operating system and platform, browser plug-in types and versions and any other additional technology used on devices that are applied to access this website.
- d. Financial Information such as bank account, bank institution and card payment details.
- e. Transaction Data that may contain payments for services and products purchased from KAZO REAL ESTATES LTD, or payments made by KAZO REAL ESTATES LTD to its customers.
- f. Additional Information such as religion, political opinions, sex, gender, health and medical information.
- g. Marketing / Promotional Information may contain features in regards of any preferences that you have instruct KAZO REAL ESTATES LTD as it concerns our marketing / promotional communication to our customers.
- h. Profile and Usage Information may contain submission enquiries by our customers, feedback and review responses, purchases information and the usage of our website by our customers regarding our products and services.
Non-personal information may be collected which is called as ‘Aggregated Data’, that derives from your personal data, but does not identify directly or indirectly the user. Such information is applied by KAZO REAL ESTATES LTD in order to examine and analyze the way our customers use and interact with our website.
Methodology of Data Collection
KAZO REAL ESTATES LTD applies the following methods in order to collect data:
- a. Automated technologies or interactions with the website, through KAZO REAL ESTATES LTD website enquiry form or through direct communication with our company either through in person, by email, post, telephone or otherwise. You might provide us your contact details, identity or financial information.
- b. Via third parties, which contains social media, associates internet sites, publicity available sources and other means of source that customers might interact with the company’s services and products, which might require third parties to obtain contact details, identity and financial information.
Personal information that the company may obtain and process is in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). Such information is used as follows:
- a. Consent the company to communicate and provide its services to its customers. This may contain Contact & Identity details and Financial and Transactional information.
- b. Announcements of any changes / alterations to our business, which may include changes in our services/products or improvements and updates to our website that may affect the company’s services or relationship with its customers. This may contain Contact and Identity information.
- c. The company may contact existing customers to provide information about its products and services, similar with those offered previously. This may contain Contact and Identity information.
- d. Where customers are consented to receive such information and/or to provide to them information from other parties’ products or services that might be interest to the customer. This may contain Contact, Identity and Marketing/Promotional information.
- e. Where customers are consented to receive the company’s e-newsletters. This may contain Contact and Identity information.
- f. Where the company need to comply with a legal obligation. This may contain Contact, Identity and Transactional information.
- g. Customers fundamental rights do not override our company’s legitimate interests or of those of a third party. This may contain all types of information.
At the time of the data collection, KAZO REAL ESTATES LTD always requests the customers consent to use the data for marketing/promotion purposes.
The company always request its customer’s prior consent for sharing its personal data for marketing/promotion purposes with any third party. This allow relevant third parties to consult the customer regarding the products or services that they might be interested of.
Having a legitimate interest in doing so, customers’ personal information might be used only for any other purpose other than it was originally obtained for, in order to consult, assist, and service the customers’ interests.
License No. 372/E | Registration No. 694
Member of Cyprus Real Estate Association